*WARNING: SMOKE MACHINES AND OCCASIONAL STROBE LIGHTS USED THROUGHOUT THE VENUE*
What’s Warehouse on Watts’s accessibility like?
Our downstairs space, Cambridge Hall, has 4 steps leading up to the event space. Wheelchair accommodations are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Our upstairs space, The Loft, has a lengthy flight of stairs leading up to it. There is no elevator in Warehouse on Watts which unfortunately makes The Loft inaccessible to those who cannot utilize stairs.
For those who cannot stand for a lengthy amount of time, please note that the majority of Warehouse on Watts events are standing room only BUT we have couches along the perimeters of The Loft and Cambridge Hall where guests can take a rest if need be, pending availability.
For any questions or accommodation requests, please email email@example.com!
Do you have a lost and found?
We do! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org a description of the item.
Personal belongings as well as IDs and debit/credit cards left behind will be kept in our lost and found for one week. If an inquiry about the lost item is not received within a week items will be donated and cards will be shredded.
What items are allowed at Warehouse on Watts?
ALL GUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO A PAT DOWN AND/OR BAG CHECK TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE BUILDING
- Nonprofessional Cameras (i.e. disposable, point and shoots, etc.)
- Cigarettes, Lighters, and Vapes (to be used in smoking section only)
- Refillable Water Bottles (must be empty)
- Prescription Medications (name must match your ID or will not be permitted)
- Flow Toys – if you are unsure about your prop/accessory please email email@example.com to check restrictions
*Ski masks are allowed to be worn within the venue but please do not wear upon arriving to the building to ensure proper ID checks and safety*
- Illegal drugs and substances
- Outside beverages (not even unopened ones)
- Professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses) without clearance
- Animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Unsealed commercial pill bottles, nasal sprays, and other non-prescribed medications
*Self defense weapons such as pepper spray and keychain spikes can be held by management and returned at the end of your night*
I have an issue with my ticket, who should I contact?
Please email or call at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 704-8976. Have your order number and any error code you may see ready for faster results. Info@wowphilly cannot assist you with this.
Can I rent the spaces at Warehouse on Watts?
Sure can! Please email all inquiries to email@example.com with a bit about yourself, details for the proposed event, and desired dates.
Does Warehouse on Watts have a Box Office?
Nope! We offer online sales, and at most events you can purchase tickets at the door (cash only via ATM onsite). Please note that we HIGHLY recommend purchasing online, in advance to avoid missing out on any sold out events.
If you have any other unanswered questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We do not have an office phone*